Facing any type of criminal allegation can be a frightening and life-defining experience. Given the fact that criminal convictions can pose long-term repercussions that impact your life years after fines or imprisonment have been fulfilled, you need to work with attorneys who not only focus on helping you navigate your unique legal process, but also on helping you protect your future. At the David M. Lowe Law Firm, our legal team draws from many years of experience handling thousands of cases including jury and bench trials to provide our clients with an unparalleled level of insight, legal knowledge, and effective criminal defense.
The criminal and traffic law matters that we handle include, but are not limited to:
- Misdemeanors: We represent clients that have been charged with misdemeanor offenses.
- Felonies: We also represent clients that have been changed with felony offenses.
- DWI/DUI: We know that clients demand personalized representation and skilled handling of all matters related to their case. As such, we provide comprehensive services that address both your criminal charges and Department of Revenue hearings to protect your driving privileges.
- Driving While Suspended/Revoked: We represent clients who have had their driving privileges suspended or revoked.
- Drug Cases: We fight to help those facing drug-related charges the best possible outcomes for their respective cases.
- Traffic Violations: We represent clients for traffic violations such as speeding tickets, failure to stop, or reckless driving.