The David M. Lowe Law Firm is highly dedicated to the practice of family law. Our attorneys are very experienced in handling family law matters, which gives us the in-depth knowledge to handle even the most complex, sophisticated and serious family law issues for our clients. Our attorneys have received numerous accolades for divorce and family law.
Regardless of how serious matters are, we encourage our clients to be cool headed and stable. This can be difficult when so much is at stake, but our clients can trust that we will act boldly to protect their rights. We advocate effectively for our clients so that they can focus on what matters most — taking care of their families.
We handle matters related to all facets of divorce and separation, as well as division of property and debt, and family violence. We are also well equipped to handle the complex financial matters that often affect families in high asset divorce.
The family law matters that we handle include but are not limited to:
- Adoptions: We are blessed to represent clients who wish to adopt a child into their family.
- Divorce (Dissolution of Marriage): Unfortunately, there are times when a marriage is irretrievably broken and a divorce is the only option. We can help with your uncontested, contested, simple or complex divorce case.
- Child Custody: We represent parents in child custody disputes.
- Child Support: We represent clients in matters involving child support.
- Paternity: With approximately forty-percent of all children being born out of wedlock, we represent numerous unmarried parents in child custody and child support disputes. These cases are the twenty-first century divorce and extremely common.
- Modifications: We assist clients in modifying prior child custody and child support judgments when the facts call for it.