You’ve suffered an injury and think that someone else is responsible for your injuries. Even though it’s probably the last thing you want to do while dealing with an injury, it’s best to take certain steps immediately after an injury. For example, taking detailed notes of the incident and injuries can strengthen your case. These notes can also be helpful when discussing your legal options with an attorney.
The David M. Lowe Law Firm handles a wide variety of cases related to Injury Law such as personal injury, medical malpractice, workers’ compensation, and social security/disability cases. David and the other attorneys represent injured clients throughout the state of Missouri and the United States, and have recovered millions and millions of dollars on behalf of our clients.
Personal injury litigation is based on the premise that an innocent victim should be compensated if he or she has been hurt as the result of the carelessness of another or another’s intentional act or because of a defectively made product. Personal injury lawsuits encompass a wide variety of conduct by individuals, manufacturers and property owners. Personal injury cases also address a variety of injuries, ranging from soft tissue damage to traumatic brain injury.
Did you know that thousands of people are harmed every year and throughout the United States due to the mistakes and negligence on the part of doctors, nurses, and other medical professionals? If you think you might have a medical-related injury due to negligence, you may have a medical malpractice case on your hands. At the David M. Lowe Law Firm, we recognize that far too many people are injured or killed due to medical mistakes and that healthcare professionals are required to provide a proper standard of care to their patients.
What are the types of injury cases that we handle?
- Auto/Trucking Accidents: Motor vehicle accidents are an unfortunate fact of life — and when a crash is caused by the carelessness or recklessness of another, the law holds the driver responsible for the personal injury and property damages that result. We provide experienced and effective representation of motor vehicle accident victims and their families.
- Slip and Fall: We represent clients who have been hurt on another person’s property.
- Wrongful Death: Our clients include loved ones across Missouri grieving the loss of family members that die as the result of wrongful death.
- Medical Malpractice: Our attorneys represent those who have been subject to negligence either by act or omission by a healthcare professional.
- Workers’ Compensation: We represent clients who have been injured on the job and want to help them make the right choices so that they can receive the best medical care, benefits and income.
- Social Security/Disability: We represent individuals in cases involving Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income benefits.